Interim report 1 January – 30 June
9 Jul 2013, 10:30
- Net sales increased to SEK 1,172 million (SEK 1,030 m), of which rental income increased to a total of SEK 970 million (SEK 909 m).
- The letting rate was 95 per cent (95 per cent as of 31 December 2012), including project properties.
- The operating surplus from property management increased to SEK 629.0 million (SEK 604.8 m).
- The profit before changes in value increased to SEK 395.0 million (SEK 356.3 m).
- Unrealised changes in the value of properties totalled SEK 141.5 million (SEK 244.5 m).
Unrealised changes in the value of financial instruments totalled SEK 312.9 million(SEK 21.3 m).
- The profit for the period increased to SEK 664.7 million (SEK 365.8 m), corresponding to SEK 5.11/share (SEK 2.81/share).
- Investments in Atrium Ljungberg’s own properties totalled SEK 613 million (SEK 700 m).
- The 2013 profit forecast before changes in value and tax is SEK 790 million.
“I’m delighted to be able to summarise the first half of the year for Atrium Ljungberg as good. We have posted not only increased net sales, but an improved operating surplus for the first six months. Successful lettings at Port73 and Mobilia have had positive effect on net letting levels and the autumn will see grand opening of both of these retail hubs with a resultant significant expansion in the range of retail, restaurant and service facilities,” comments Ingalill Berglund, Managing Director of Atrium Ljungberg.
Nacka, 9th July 2013
Atrium Ljungberg AB (publ)
Interim report January-June 2013
Press release 09-07-2013 Interim report Jan-June 2013