- Net sales increased to SEK 2,362 million (SEK 2,078 m), of which rental income increased to SEK 1,956 million (SEK 1,825 m).
- The letting rate amounted to 95 per cent (95%), including project properties.
- The operating surplus from property management increased to SEK 1,297.3 million (SEK 1,224.0 m).
- The profit before changes in value increased to SEK 829.0 million (SEK 739.2 m).
- Unrealised changes in the value of properties amounted to SEK 142.5 million (SEK 367.8 m). Unrealised changes in the value of financial instruments amounted to SEK 342.6 million (SEK -182.5 m).
- The net profit for the year increased to SEK 1,108.3 million (SEK 1,030.8 m), corresponding to SEK 8.52/share (SEK 7.92/share).
- Investment in Atrium Ljungberg’s own properties amounted to SEK 1,302 million (SEK 1,512 m).
- Properties were sold to a value of SEK 1,012 million (SEK 94 m).
- The board proposes a dividend of SEK 3.05/share (SEK 2.85/share).
- The 2014 profit forecast before changes in value and tax is SEK 800 million.
“For Atrium Ljungberg an eventful 2013 has ended with a strong fourth quarter. The most recent phase expansions in Port 73, Haninge and in Mobilia, Malmö have contributed to a continued good growth in profit and the operating surplus has increased by 16 per cent in the fourth quarter. For the full-year 2013, the operating surplus increased by 6 per cent and the profit before changes in value and tax increased by 12 per cent. With a strong balance sheet, a business-oriented organisation and new project opportunities, we are well-equipped for the future,” says Atrium Ljungberg's Managing Director Ingalill Berglund.
Atrium Ljungberg AB (publ)