19 Feb 2016, 09:30
- 2015 was eventful and we have attained a record-breaking profit. We have established ourselves in Gothenburg and are now located in all the four largest cities in Sweden. We have further concentrated the portfolio to prioritised markets through the sale of four properties. At the same time we continued work on creating city districts of the future within the framework of our projects and started a long- term investment in residentials. We are now accelerating the pace on the project front, which will provide new cash flows in the long-term, says Annica Ånäs, Acting CEO, Atrium Ljungberg.
- Net sales increased to SEK 2,468 million (SEK 2,311 m), of which rental income increased to
SEK 2,122 million (SEK 1,981 m).
- The letting rate amounted to 94 per cent (93%), including project properties.
- The operating surplus from property management increased to from property management increased to SEK 1,450 million (SEK 1,345 m), an increase by 7.9 per cent. The operating surplus margin amounted to 68 per cent (68%). The increase in operating surplus is mainly attributable to property acquisitions and completed projects.
- The profit changes in value increased to 945.4 million (SEK 843.5 m), an increase by 12.1 per cent.
- Unrealised changes in value of properties increased to SEK 2,328.3 million (SEK 860.6 m) mainly due to the market’s lower yield requirements as well as higher rental levels due to renegotiations and new leases. Unrealised changes in the value of derivatives amounted to SEK 200.6 million (SEK -894.0 m) as a result of an increase in market interest rates on the terms covered by the derivatives.
- The net profit for the period totalled SEK 2.783,5 million (SEK 645.2m), corresponding to SEK 20.89/share (SEK 4.89/share). The increase is mainly attributable to increased property values, unrealized changes in value of derivatives and an increased operating surplus due to property acquisitions and completed projects.
- Investments in own properties amounted to SEK 768 million (SEK 707 m).
- Properties were acquired for a total of SEK 872 million (SEK 1,673 m).
- Sale of properties amounted to SEK 1,291 (94).
- The Board proposes a dividend of SEK 3.55/share (SEK 3.30/share).
- The 2016 profit forecast before changes in value and tax amounts to SEK 900 million.