- Net sales increased to SEK 1,464 million (SEK 1,358 m), of which rental income amounted to SEK 1,227 million (SEK 1,280 m).
- The letting rate was 92 per cent (93%), including project properties.
- Net letting amounted to SEK -7 million (SEK 19 m), of which SEK -1 million (SEK -1 m) referred to project properties.
- The operating surplus from property management amounted to SEK 811 million
(SEK 879 m). The surplus ratio amounted to 66 per cent (69%).
- The profit before changes in value amounted to SEK 566 million (SEK 626 m).
- The unrealised changes in the value of investment properties amounted to SEK-1,207 million (SEK 1,314 m). Unrealised changes in the value of derivatives amounted to SEK -240 million (SEK -374 m).
- The net profit for the period totalled to SEK -570 million (SEK 1,227 m), corresponding to SEK -4.39 per share (SEK 9.42 per share).
- Investments in Atrium Ljungberg’s held properties increased to SEK 1,156 million
(SEK 815 m).
- Property acquisitions amounted to SEK 295 million (SEK 1,160 m).
- Sales of properties increased to SEK 3,979 million (-).
- Temporary rebates relating to Covid-19 amounted to SEK 38 million net, which had an impact on profit for the second quarter.
Atrium Ljungberg AB (publ)
This disclosure contains information that Atrium Ljungberg AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014) and the Swedish Securities Markets Act (2007:528). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, at 10-07-2020 07:30 CET.