- Net sales amounted to SEK 699 million (SEK 733 m), of which rental income amounted to SEK 572 million (SEK 648 m). Rental income in like-for-like portfolios excluding rebates related to Covid-19 decreased by 1.1 per cent.
- The letting rate was 91 per cent (92%), including project properties.
- Net letting amounted to SEK -10 million (SEK 9 m), of which SEK 7 million (SEK 20 m) referred to project properties.
- The operating surplus from property management amounted to SEK 377 million
(SEK 435 m). The surplus ratio amounted to 66 per cent (67%).
- The profit before changes in value amounted to SEK 311 million (SEK 311 m).
- The unrealised changes in the value of investment properties amounted to SEK 167 million (SEK -1,486 m). Unrealised changes in the value of derivatives amounted to SEK 210 million (SEK -236 m).
- The net profit for the period totalled to SEK 552 million (SEK -1,134 m), corresponding to SEK 4.34 per share (SEK -8.74 per share).
- Investments in Atrium Ljungberg’s own properties amounted to SEK 485 million (SEK 570 m).
- Property acquisitions amounted to SEK 25 million (SEK - m).
Atrium Ljungberg AB (publ)
This disclosure contains information that Atrium Ljungberg AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on 16-04-2021 07:30 CET.