Atrium Ljungberg adopts new sustainability goals
The new sustainability goals in brief:
- Atrium Ljungberg will be climate neutral by 2030, which is measured in kgCO2e/GFA for construction projects and kgCO2e/m2 for management.
- In 2025, Atrium Ljungberg will have reduced its climate impact in construction projects in line with the life cycle analysis showing a halving of kgCO2e/GFA.
- Atrium Ljungberg’s sites will achieve at least 90% in the new index for social sustainability, Our City, by 2030.
- In 2025, 100% of all significant purchases will be evaluated based on Atrium Ljungberg’s supplier policy.
- Atrium Ljungberg will be implementing at least two development programmes for suppliers on an annual basis to jointly develop the sustainability work for the company as well as for the sector.
- Atrium Ljungberg will continue to appear on the list of Sweden’s best employers and achieve an index of at least 85% GPTW (Great Place to Work).
“I am pleased that we can finally communicate our new, long-term sustainability goals. Sustainability is a key business driver and a crucial component of our strategy, which is about sustainable innovative urban development,” says Annica Ånäs, CEO of Atrium Ljungberg.
A presentation of the sustainability strategy and the new sustainability goals will be held on the company’s capital market day on 10 February 2022.
Atrium Ljungberg AB (publ)
This information is of the type that Atrium Ljungberg AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU no. 596/2014). The information was submitted for publication through the agency of the contact person, on 15 December 2021 at 16.00 CET.