As of 30 September 2018
- Liste on NASDAQ Stockholm since 1994
- Number of properties: 53
- Property value: SEK 43 billion
- Rental income 2017: SEK 2,389 million
- Net sales : SEK 1,968million
- Total letting area: 1,167,00 sqm
- Letting rate: 94 per cent including project properties
- Contracted annual rent: SEK 2.4 billion
- Number of employees: 305
- Largest owners: The Ljungberg family, the Stockholm Consumers Cooperative Socitety and the Holmström family
Atrium Ljungberg operates in Swedens largest cities; Stockholm, Uppsala, Malmö and Gothenburg. We have retail hubs in Stockholm, Uppsala and Malmö. Our office properties are mainly located strong subsidiary markets in Stockholm, Malmö and Gothemburg.
Our residential properties are integrated in the Ärvinge district of Kista and in the Mobilia area of Malmö.
Our property holdings also include several major development rights which are an important part of our property development operations.
|Profit/loss before changes in value||1,180||965||945||844|
|Profit after tax||2,559||2,681||2,784||645|
|Cash flow from operating activites||1,166||949||1,006||734|
|Average interest at period end||1.7||2.3||2.9||3.2|
|Interest coverage ratio||4.2||3.5||3.3||3.0|
|Earings per share||19.21||20.13||20.89||4.89|
|Profit/loss before changes in value less applicable nominal tax||6,.91||5.65||5.54||4.98|
|Share prise as per 31 December 20XX||130.30||142.30||133.00||114.70|