- Net sales totalled SEK 1,555 million (SEK 1,494 m), of which rental income totalled SEK 1,368 million (SEK 1,256 m).
- The operating surplus from property management totalled SEK 931.7 million (SEK 826.4 m).
- The profit before changes in value totalled SEK 566.2 million (SEK 535.5 m).
- Unrealised changes in the value of properties totalled SEK 244.5 million (SEK 242.2 m). Unrealised changes in the value of financial instruments totalled SEK -126.6 million (SEK 0.0m).
- A provision of SEK 105.3 million, including estimated interest charges, has been made in relation to a tax dispute.
- The profit after tax for the period totalled SEK 454.5 million (SEK 577.3 m), corresponding to SEK 3.49/share (SEK 4.44/share).
- Investments in Atrium Ljungberg's own properties totalled SEK 1,047 million (SEK 716 m). Properties were acquired for a total of SEK 640.0 million (SEK 15.0 m).
- The letting rate was 95 per cent (94 per cent as of 31st December 2011), including project properties.
- The 2012 profit forecast before changes in value and tax is SEK 690 million.
- I'm very pleased by the earnings trend so far this year. The operating surplus has increased by almost 13 per cent for the period and this, coupled with only marginal cost increases, has enabled us to raise the profit forecast for 2012. The current economic climate is a challenging one, but our subsidiary markets' rental markets are still showing no signs of a slow-down. Quite the reverse, in fact, and we have enjoyed successes on both the new letting and rental level fronts. We've done particularly well in Hagastaden, where all of the vacancies at the beginning of the year have now been let. Yet another part of the Mobilia development in Malmö was completed in September, offering a foretaste of what Mobilia will become, and I am very much looking forward to the grand opening next autumn, comments Ingalill Berglund, Managing Director of Atrium Ljungberg.
Atrium Ljungberg AB (publ)