23 Oct 2015, 10:30
- Net sales increased to SEK 1,830 million (SEK 1,714 m), of which rental income increased to SEK 1,571 million (SEK 1,481 m).
- The letting rate increased to 94 per cent (93% as of 31/12/2014), including project properties.
- The operating surplus from property management increased to SEK 1,084 million (SEK 1,020 m), which corresponds to an operating surplus margin of 69 per cent (69%). The increase in operating surplus can mainly be attributed to property acquisitions and completed projects.
- The profit before changes in value increased to SEK 718.1 million (SEK 652.4 m).
- Unrealised changes in value of properties amounted to SEK 1,400.1 million (SEK 426.1 m) mainly due to the market’s lower yield requirements as well as higher rental levels due to renegotiations and new leases. Unrealised changes in the value of derivatives amounted to SEK 39.3 million (SEK -622.8 m) as a result of a slight increase in market interest rates on the terms covered by the derivatives.
- The net profit for the period totalled SEK 1,683.6 million (SEK 370.3 m), corresponding to
SEK 12.64/share (SEK 2.81/share). The increase is mainly attributable to increased property values, unrealised changes in value of derivatives and an increased operating surplus due to property acquisitions and completed projects.
- Investments in Atrium Ljungberg’s own properties amounted to SEK 500 million (SEK 508 m).
- Properties were acquired for a total of SEK 872 million (SEK 620 m).
- The 2015 profit forecast before changes in value and tax amounts to SEK 930 million.