- Net sales totalled SEK 2,311 million (SEK 2,362 m) of which rental income increased to SEK 1,981 million (SEK 1,956 m)
- The letting rate amounted to 93 per cent (95), including project properties where Sickla Front and NOD were added during the year.
- The operating surplus from property management increased to SEK 1,344.6 million (SEK 1,297.3 m).
- The profit before changes in value increased to SEK 843.5 million (SEK 829.0 m).
- Unrealised changes in the value of properties amounted to SEK 860.6 million (SEK 142.5 m). Unrealised changes in the value of financial instruments amounted to SEK -894.0 million (SEK 342.6 m).
- The net profit for the year totalled SEK 645.2 million (SEK 1,108.3 m), corresponding to SEK 4.89/share (SEK 8.52/share). The decrease in entirely explained by an increased deficit in the derivatives portfolio.
- Investments in Atrium Ljungberg's own properties amounted to SEK 707 million (SEK 1,302 m). Properties were acquired for a total of SEK 1,673 million (SEK 0 m).
- Sale of properties amounted to SEK 94 million (SEK 1,012 m).
- The board proposes a dividend of SEK 3.30/share (SEK 3.05/share).
- The 2015 profit forecast before changes in value and tax is SEK 920 million.
"The result for 2014 exceeded the forecast and with the acquisition worth a billion in Liljeholmen and a new large land allocation in Barkarby, we are establishing ourselves in new subsidiary markets. Together with new project opportunities in our existing locations, this create conditions for continued good growth during coming years."
"Going forward I envisage continued good demand for our markets and strongly believe in the attraction of our offering and in the opportunity our project portfolio provides", says Atrium Ljungberg's CEO Ingalill Berglund.
Atrium Ljungberg AB (publ)