“We have conducted several positive renegotiations and lettings during the first three quarters which have resulted in that rental income for comparable portfolios increased by 4.5 per cent. Our net letting during the same period amounted to approximately SEK 90 million, which indicates higher rental income in the future,” comments Annica Ånäs, CEO of Atrium Ljungberg.
“We are continuing to work systematically with our sustainability work. Therefore, I'm pleased that in October we received an award for the year’s best BREEAM project from the organisation Sweden Green Building Council. The award is for a new building in Gränbystaden in Uppsala where our target-oriented manner of expanding social functions and building meeting places is highlighted,” concludes Annica Ånäs.
- Net sales totalled SEK 1,711 million (SEK 1,830 m), of which rental income increased to SEK 1,597 million (SEK 1,571 m).
- The letting rate amounted to 94 per cent (94% as of 01/01/2016), including project properties.
- The operating surplus from property management increased to SEK 1,115 million (SEK 1,084 m), an increase of 2.9 per cent. The increase is mainly attributable to property acquisitions, new lettings and renegotiations. The surplus ratio increased to 70 per cent (69%).
- The profit before changes in value increased to SEK 737 million (SEK 718 m).
- Unrealised changes in the value of properties amounted to SEK 1,289 million (SEK 1,400 m). Unrealised changes in the value of derivatives amounted to SEK -613 million (SEK 39 m) as a result of a decrease in market interest rates on the terms covered by the derivatives.
- Net profit for the period totalled SEK 1,121 million (SEK 1,684 m), corresponding to SEK 8.41/share (SEK 12.64/share). The change is mainly attributable to unrealised changes in the value of derivatives.
- Investments in Atrium Ljungberg’s own properties amounted to SEK 620 million (SEK 500 m).
- Acquisition of properties amounted to SEK 1,467 million (SEK 872 m).
- The 2016 profit forecast before changes in value and tax is unchanged at SEK 940 million.
Atrium Ljungberg AB (publ)