“We have continued strong development of the operating surplus which increased by twelve per cent for the first three quarters. Rental income in like-for-like portfolios has increased by approximately four per cent.
"We are maintaining the high investment rate and are working on several development projects now. I’m particularly happy about the fact that we are continuously expanding with new project opportunities”, comments CEO Annica Ånäs.
- Net sales increased to SEK 1,890 million (SEK 1,711 m) of which rental income increased to SEK 1,786 million (SEK 1,597 m). Rental income in like-for-like portfolios increased by 3.8 per cent.
- The letting rate was 94 per cent (94% as per 01/01/2017), including project properties.
- The operating surplus from property management increased to SEK 1,246 million (SEK 1,115 m), an increase of 11.7 per cent. The increase is primarily the result of acquired properties and a settlement in a rent dispute but also contributions from new lettings and renegotiations. The operating surplus margin is unchanged at 70 per cent (70%).
- The profit before changes in value increased to SEK 909 million (SEK 737 m).
- The unrealised changes in the value for properties increased to SEK 1,688 million (SEK 1,289 m) and are mainly explained by higher rental levels, but also by the market’s lower yield requirement. Unrealised changes in the value of derivatives amounted to SEK 136 million (SEK -613 m) as market interest rates during the period increased on the terms covered by the derivatives.
- The net profit for the period increased to SEK 2,162 million (SEK 1,121 m), corresponding to SEK 16.23/share (SEK 8.41/share).
- Investments in in Atrium Ljungberg’s own properties increased to SEK 1,171 million (SEK 620 m).
- Acquisition of properties increased to SEK 1,823 million (SEK 1,467 m).
- The 2017 profit forecast before changes in value and tax increased by SEK SEK 15 million to SEK 1,150 million. The 2017 profit forecast after tax amounts to SEK 2,322 million, corresponding to SEK 17.43/share.
Atrium Ljungberg AB (publ)