23 Feb 2017, 14:30
““We are delivering stable results and exceeding our forecast. Despite a large sale in 2015 and a lower investment rate 2014 – 2015, we are delivering a slightly higher operating surplus than last year. In 2017 we expect to start projects with a total investment volume of approximately SEK 2 billion and several of these will be completed 2018–2019. There is significant potential by means of our large project portfolio in which our new residential business is an important piece of the puzzle in order to build sustainable urban environments,” says Annica Ånäs, CEO of Atrium Ljungberg. “The acquisitions we conducted in 2016 will result in higher income for 2017. The forecast for 2017 amounts to SEK 1,055 million before changes in value and tax, in comparison to the result of SEK 965 million for 2016,” concludes Annica Ånäs.
- Net sales totalled SEK 2,299 million (SEK 2,468 m), of which rental income increased to SEK 2,150 million (SEK 2,122 m). Rental income in comparable portfolios increased by 3.5 per cent.
- The letting rate was 93 per cent (94%), including project properties.
- The operating surplus from property management increased to SEK 1,458 million (SEK 1,450 m), an increase of 0.5 per cent. The increase is primarily the result of sold properties but also contributions from acquired properties, new lettings and renegotiations. The operating surplus margin is unchanged at 68 per cent (68%).
- The profit before changes in value increased to SEK 965 million (SEK 945 m).
- The unrealised changes in value for properties Increased to SEK 2,772 million (SEK 2,328 m) and is explained by the market's lower yield requirements and higher rents as a result of new lettings and renegotiations. Unrealised changes in the value of derivatives amounted to SEK -307 million (SEK 201 m) as a market interest rates during the period declined on the terms covered by the derivatives.
- The net profit for the year totalled SEK 2,681 million (SEK 2,784 m), corresponding to SEK 20.13/share (SEK 20.89/share).
- Investments in Atrium Ljungberg’s own properties amounted to SEK 1,002 million (SEK 768 m).
- Properties were acquired for a total of SEK 1,461 million (SEK 872 m).
- The board proposes a dividend of SEK 3.95/share (SEK 3.55/share).
- The 2017 profit forecast before changes in value and tax is SEK 1,055 million.
Atrium Ljungberg AB (publ)