“I am both proud of and pleased with the letter of intent that Atrium Ljungberg signed with the City of Stockholm regarding Slakthusområdet. Our vision is for the area to become Stockholm’s obvious meeting place for offices, homes, dining, culture and experiences.” says Annica Ånäs CEO Atrium Ljungberg.
“We have stable results, a strong financial position with a low gearing ratio and a fantastically low average interest rate of 1.4 per cent. We have the muscle needed to realise our interesting project portfolio.””, comments Annica Ånäs.
- Net sales increased to SEK 1,968 million (1,890) of which rental income increased to SEK 1,799 million (1,786). Rental income in like-for-like portfolios increased by 3.6 per cent.
- The letting rate amounted to 94 per cent (1/1/2018, 95), including project properties.
- Net letting amounted to SEK 116 million (11), of which SEK 83 million (42) referred to project properties.
- The operating surplus from property management increased to SEK 1,254 million (1,246). The operating surplus margin is unchanged at 70 per cent (70).
- The profit before changes in value increased to SEK 937 million (909).
- The unrealised changes in the value of investment properties amounted to SEK 1,390 million (1,688). Unrealised changes in the value of derivatives amounted to SEK 27 million (136).
- The net profit for the period amounted to SEK 2,151 million (2,162), corresponding to SEK 16.25/share (16.23).
- Investments in in Atrium Ljungberg’s own properties amounted to SEK 1,176 million (1,171).
- Acquisition of properties amounted to SEK 167 million (1,823).
- Sales of properties amounted to SEK 127 million (-).
- The 2018 profit forecast before changes in value and tax is considered to amount to SEK 2,390 million, corresponding to SEK 18.09/share.
Atrium Ljungberg AB (publ)