“We are delivering strong results and exceeding all of our financial targets. I am particularly pleased that we have increased our operating surplus by as much as 13 per cent. This increase is due to our property acquisitions as well as the excellent work carried out in our daily property management”, says Annica Ånäs, CEO Atrium Ljungberg.
“Our investment rate is high and several new construction projects were launched during the year. Our strong financial position and large project portfolio will allow us to continue our project development. In 2018 we will work hard to start construction on two exciting projects, Life City in Hagastaden and Bas Barkarby in Järfälla”, concludes Annica Ånäs.
- Net sales increased to SEK 2,563 million (SEK 2,299 m), of which rental income increased to SEK 2,389 million (SEK 2,150 m). Rental income in like-for-like portfolios increased by 4.4 per cent.
- The letting rate was 95 per cent (93%), including project properties.
- The operating surplus from property management increased to SEK 1,647 million (SEK 1,458 m), an increase of 13.0 per cent. The increase is primarily the result of acquired properties and contributions from new lettings and renegotiations. The surplus ratio Increased to 69 per cent (68%).
- The profit before changes in value increased to SEK 1,180 million (SEK 965 m).
- The unrealised changes in the value of investment properties amounted to SEK 1,817 million (SEK 2,772 m) and are mainly explained by higher rental levels, but also by the market's lower yield requirement. Unrealised changes in the value of derivatives amounted to SEK 121 million (SEK -307 m) as market interest rates during the period Increased on the terms covered by the derivatives.
- The net profit for the period totalled SEK 2,559 million (SEK 2,681 m), corresponding to SEK 19.21 per share (SEK 20.13 per share).
- Investments in Atrium Ljungberg’s own properties increased to SEK 1,593 million (SEK 1,002 m).
- Acquisition of properties increased to SEK 2,265 million (SEK 1,461 m).
- Sale of properties amounted to SEK 868 million (SEK 23).
- The Board proposes a dividend of SEK 4,50/share (SEK 3.95/share)
- The 2018 profit forecast before changes in value Is SEK 1,200 million. The profit after tax amounts to SEK 940 million, corresponding to SEK 7.06/share.
Atrium Ljungberg AB (publ)