18 Oct 2019, 09:30
“I am pleased that both rental income and operating nets are increasing. This is the result of several completed projects, new letting and successful renegotiations. We are not changing our forecast of SEK 1,200 million for profit before changes in value despite our residential sales in Ärvinge in Kista", says Annica Ånäs, CEO of Atrium Ljungberg.
- Net sales increased to SEK 2,073 million (SEK 1,968 m), of which rental income increased to SEK 1,933 million (SEK 1,799 m). Rental income in like-for-like portfolios increased by 6.5 per cent.
- The letting rate was 92 per cent (94%), including project properties.
- Net letting amounted to SEK -75 million (SEK 116m), including project properties.
- The operating surplus from property management increased to SEK 1,315 million (SEK 1,254 m), excluding the effects of the introduction of IFRS 16, an increase with 4.9 per cent. The surplus ratio amounted to 68 per cent (70%).
- The profit before changes in value increased to SEK 945 million (SEK 937 m).
- The unrealised changes in the value of investment properties increased to SEK 1,597 million (SEK 1,390 m). Unrealised changes in the value of derivatives amounted to SEK -554 million (SEK 27 m).
- The net profit for the period totalled to SEK 1,762 million (SEK 2,151 m), corresponding to SEK 13,55 per share (SEK 16.25 per share).
- Investments in Atrium Ljungberg’s own properties increased to SEK 1,217 million (SEK 1,176 m).
- Property acquisitions increased to SEK 1,166 million (SEK 167 m).
- Sales of properties increased to SEK 1,031 million (SEK 127 m).
- The 2019 profit forecast before changes in value is unchanged SEK 1,200 million. The profit after tax amounts to SEK 1,820 million, corresponding to SEK 14.00/share.