7 Feb 2020, 07:30
“2019 has been an intense year. We enter 2020 with a fantastic project portfolio and an organisation that is well equipped for a long-term investment rate of SEK 2 billion per year in our own development projects. We deliver a stable result fully in line with our strategic choices.” says Annica Ånäs, CEO of Atrium Ljungberg.
- Net sales increased to SEK 2,811 million (SEK2,629 m), of which rental income increased to SEK 2,577 million (SEK 2,412 m). Rental income in like-for-like portfolios increased by 5.9 per cent.
- The letting rate was 93 per cent (95%), including project properties.
- Net letting amounted to SEK -82 million (SEK 144m), of which SEK -46 million (SEK 92m) reffered to project properties.
- The operating surplus from property management increased to SEK 1,733 million
(SEK 1,648 m), excluding the effects of the introduction of IFRS 16, an increase with 5.2 per cent. The surplus ratio amounted to 67 per cent (68%).
- The profit before changes in value increased to SEK 1,234 million (SEK 1,214 m).
- The unrealised changes in the value of investment properties increased to SEK 2,283 million (SEK 2,516 m). Unrealised changes in the value of derivatives amounted to SEK -90 million (SEK -70 m).
- The net profit for the period totalled to SEK 2,807 million (SEK 3,453 m), corresponding to SEK 21.59 per share (SEK 26.15 per share).
- Investments in Atrium Ljungberg’s own properties increased to SEK 1,810 million
(SEK 1,758 m).
- Property acquisitions amounted to SEK 1,174 million (SEK 1,727 m).
- Sales of properties amounted to SEK 1,031 million (SEK 2,662 m).
- The 2020 profit forecast before changes in value is SEK 1,200 million.
The profit after tax amounts to SEK 948 million, corresponding to SEK 7.29/share.