- Net sales increased to SEK 2,839 million (SEK 2,811 m), of which rental income amounted to SEK 2,344 million (SEK 2,577 m). Rental income in like-for-like portfolios, excluding rebates related to Covid-19, decreased by 0.2 per cent.
- The letting rate was 91 per cent (93%), including project properties.
- Net letting amounted to SEK -16 million (SEK -82m), of which SEK 27 million (SEK -46 m) reffered to project properties.
- The operating surplus from property management amounted to SEK 1,565 million (SEK 1,767 m), a decrease by 11.4 per cent. In like-for-like portfolio, excluding rebates related to Covid-19, the operating surplus from property management increased by 0.5 percent. The surplus ratio amounted to 67 per cent (69%).
- The profit before changes in value amounted to SEK 1,124 million (SEK 1,234 m).
- The unrealised changes in the value of investment properties amounted to SEK -119 million (SEK 2,283 m). Unrealised changes in the value of derivatives amounted to SEK -252 million (SEK -90 m).
- The net profit for the period totalled to SEK 867 million (SEK 2,807 m), corresponding to SEK 6.69 per share (SEK 21.59 per share).
- Investments in Atrium Ljungberg’s own properties increased to SEK 2,513 million
(SEK 1,810 m).
- Property acquisitions amounted to SEK 410 million (SEK 1,174 m).
- Sales of properties amounted to SEK 3,979 million (SEK 1,031 m).
- The Board proposes a dividend of SEK 5.05 per share (SEK 5.00/share).
Atrium Ljungberg AB (publ)
This disclosure contains information that Atrium Ljungberg AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on 09-02-2021 07:30 CET.